**Please note the change of date**
Celebrate Accomplishments – Honor Leaders – Recognize Our Partners
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 – 6:30 pm
US Botanic Garden
On June 24, 2014 the Congressional Hunger Center (CHC) will recognize two distinguished honorees chosen for their leadership in fighting hunger in the United States and around the world. We will also honor two former fellows from the CHC fellowship programs for their continued dedication to promote domestic and international food security.
We will present leadership awards to:
- U. S. Department of Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack
- Deborah A. Frank, MD, Founder, Children’s HealthWatch, Boston Medical Center
- Jo Ann Emerson, Member of Congress, Retired
- Shane Murphy Goldsmith, alumna of CHC’s National Hunger Fellows Program and President and CEO of The Liberty Hill Foundation
- Damiana Astudillo, alumna of CHC’s International Hunger Fellows Program and an Associate Director at The Millenium Challenge Corporation
View the 2014 Awards Ceremony Program Book.