Application Requirements »
Applications to the Mickey Leland International Hunger Fellowship are only accepted online.
The application includes the following:
- On-line information form
- Resume: A standard resume that outlines your relevant skills and experience (2 pages maximum).
- Cover letter: A standard cover letter addressed to the host organization (but provided to CHC) that summarizes the skills, experiences and qualities that make you the best match for the specific fellowship placement to which you are applying.
- Responses to two short essay questions. These will be assessed for both content and writing quality. Applicants must stay within the given word limit.
- Two letters of Recommendation: At least one letter should be from a supervisor (as opposed to a professor or academic advisor).
- A Transcript (applicable only to current students). The transcript must show your coursework and may be official or unofficial.
Malian women chop firewood for household use